Miranda


Miranda, or Randa Dog, as she was affectionately known in our house. You were such a blessing to us old girl. We got her as a gift for Lindsay for her 4th birthday and she stole our hearts immediately.


-I never met a Lab who hated water, but Randa did ;)
-I never met a dog who so willingly let us dress her up as a ladybug for Halloween every year and tolerate all the neighborhood kids riding on her back and taking pictures with her, but Randa did.
-I never met a dog who would protectively pace the front yard as Lindsay and Peyton played outside so no stranger would even think of coming near her girls, but Randa did
-I never met a dog who loved her companion dog, best friend and sister Phoebe so much, but Randa did
-I never met a dog who smiled, but Randa did. Ditto for excessive tail wagging ;)
-I never met a dog who would curl her lip Elvis-style when you would sing "Burning Love" to her, but Randa did!
-I never met a dog who would obesessively pull dog sweaters and dog collars off of other dogs because it clearly didn't set well with her, but Randa did
-I never met a dog with such a sweet spirit and such a clear love for those who loved her, until I met my Randa dog.


Rest in peace sweet Randa dog. We love you so much.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: